Peace of Mind
Mobile Care Services Ltd has been providing quality domiciliary support to its Customers since 1992, and throughout this time has developed and implemented systems which promote and uphold the safety and security of Customers using its services.
Ensuring our Customers’ safety, security, independence and well-being is our main priority. Staff employed through our rigorous recruitment and selection procedures, adhere to our strict and stringent policies and procedures as a requirement of their continuing employment with our Company.
Just some of the measures that we have put in place to promote the safety, security and well-being of our Customers include:
- Continuity of care ensured with live electronic call monitoring systems
- Fully trained, qualified, experienced and dedicated staff
- All employees are checked and cleared through the Criminal Record Bureau and the
Independent Safeguarding Authority and fully vetted prior to commencing employment
- Satisfactory references obtained for full employment history of all employees prior to employment
- 24 hr, 7 days a week, manned telephone support lines
- Registered with the UKHCA
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission
- Regularly monitored by Local Authority Commissioning/Compliance Departments
- Strict codes of working practices in place
- Replacement staff available to ensure continuity of service to cover planned and unplanned staff
- Encrypted keysafe security for Customers
- Registered with the Information Commission
- Stringent policies and procedures in place including Confidentiality Policy
- Protective, disposable gloves & aprons provided to all staff to minimise the risk of cross infection
- Tested Business Continuity Plan in place
- Continuous personal development/training plan in place for each employee to ensure ongoing excellence
- Electronic forward planning rostering system
- Visit schedules available for each Customer with details of staff allocated to their calls
- Full Public / Employers Liability Insurance in place
- Full adherence to Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, to offer support and protection for Customers of our
We continue to embrace advancements in technology in order to improve the reliability, accountability and efficiency of the service we provide.
We always have experienced staff on hand to offer support, guidance and to manage emergency situations as and when they arise. Our Customers and their families can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by telephone, and one of our experienced Duty or On-Call Officers will be there to offer any support or advice they may need.